[Loch-Ruadh] Sean

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 2 10:18:15 PST 2005

You are most welcome to this, I will also admit, unusual celebration. A people who until lately held a mid winter solstice with flames burning on the many hills of their lands, now celebrate a smaller fire in a hearth on what they call a yule log.
  I too may be attending, but my stock of used camels tend to be finicky and may keep me away.

  Enoch ben Gurden, purveyor of used camels.

Tim <yukon at ddsob.com> wrote:
                Good gentles,

  A thousand pardons but I have news that Laird Sean will not be able to attend Yule Revel this year.  He was captured while making a raid on a Mediterranean port and is being held for ransom.  We are trying to determine whether the ransom is worth paying.  This has indeed upset Lady Francesca as she was looking forward to attending Yule Revel.  Therefore, I will be escorting Lady Francesca to this event.  I’m not sure what the significance of this event is but I hope you will all welcome me and help me to understand.  I’m not familiar with Celtic traditions.  Just as an introduction, I am Lady Francesca’s remote cousin
with the emphasis on remote.

  May Allah bless you,

  Akmed ibn-Mustafi