[Loch-Ruadh] Home and gone again

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 5 07:12:11 PST 2005

It was a pleasure to meet Akmed, but Sean was missed.
  Try to stay warm, and we'll see you soon. Enjoy that book!

  Catrin

Tim Cantley <yukon505 at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Francesca and I also made it home and I as well turned around and left town
shortly after getting back. I'm now sitting in Franklin, MA getting ready
to head off to work (training). It's 19 degrees (that's Farenheit) outside
with snow on the ground with more on the way tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed
myself this weekend and I know Francesca did too. It was good to see all of
you again.

Sean who was disguised as Akmed