[Loch-Ruadh] Fighter Practice Scheduling

Conor Na Mara SquireConor at comcast.net
Mon Dec 5 18:38:26 PST 2005

Greetings all!

After some discussion between our illustrious seneschal and myself, we have
decided there is a need to move our regular fighter practice to a different
Day/Time. So that more of our fighters and potential fighters can attend. To
that end, I'd like to have an open discussion about the best time to have
fighter practice at populace. Not all our fighters have access to the list
so please *refrain from discussing this on the list*. Just have your ideas
and comments ready for populace.

-Conor / Bear
Loch Ruadh Knight Marshal
Life is pure adventure, and the sooner we realize that, the quicker we will
be able to treat life as art.