[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting cancellation

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Dec 7 13:56:39 PST 2005

I started a big pot of split pea soup about 11:00 this morning.   It's been
simmering away in the crockpot and is starting to smell really good.

Padraig

Bicé wrote:

At 08:31 AM 12/7/2005 -0800, you wrote:
>Since we're under a weather warning until midnight tonight, I think it best
>that we cancel this month's meeting.

Yea!   I thank you.  My Hubby thanks you.  My van really thanks you; it
feels much safer sitting here in it's little coat of ice.

Since I have an extra few minutes now, think I'll go make chili.  Sounds
good to me!

Bicé