[Loch-Ruadh] was Populace Meeting cancellation now Karl's back

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 20:23:23 PST 2005

Yule was great, you missed a fun time. We partied Fri night, then gossiped at Yule most of the day, then Tegwared won the best raffle prizes, then back to the cabins after hall clean up.
  Now our baroness, she had quite a time with the malibu, you should ask her about that.....

  catrin

            Hey all I'm back.  How was Yule???