[Loch-Ruadh] Monitor question

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 8 13:35:48 PST 2005

Thank you all for the help... I don't have anything
electrical next to the computer other than a TV. I
turned it off and it didn't help. Changing the refresh
rate didn't work either.
However, I did just walk away from it for a while
(with a really bad headache and queasy tummy) and
it seems to have cleared up. However, I have noticed
that there is someone around here with some type of
powerful electrical thingy that ocassionally screws
up my cordless phone, cell phone, and cable TV. \

Thanks, again!

//Elizabeth