[Loch-Ruadh] Salutations

Avin de Saint-Vaast avinfunyet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:02:25 PST 2005

Second try--I must be getting old and rusty!

Greetings everyone. I just thought I would pop my head in to see how the
charming gentles of Loch Ruadh fare. I hope you are all well, and I do so
hope to have opportunity to socialize a bit with you all over the holiday
season. I trust everyone has been nice and expects loads of gifts from
Santa... I know he's been watching you! Oh never mind, none of us are
getting anything. LOL

See you all soon,
     ~Avin~
*  Every thinker puts some portion of   *
*  an apparently stable world in peril.   *