[Loch-Ruadh] Test

Avin de Saint-Vaast avinfunyet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 12:38:08 PST 2005

I tried to stick my head in the door a while ago to see if you all are being
nice (I might be a spy for the Big Guy). I've pretty much decided that no
one is getting anything in their stocking this year (save coal). I'm
considering popping by the party for a bit. Perhaps I'll see ya there

~A~

On 12/10/05, steverourke at charter.net <steverourke at charter.net> wrote:

> Hi Avin.
>
> Glad to see you back :-) I bet not many have seen your posts because a
> bunch went to tour a brewery today and were suppose to meet around 11ish for
> lunch before going to the brewery.
>

> Domhnall

*  Every thinker puts some portion of   *
*  an apparently stable world in peril.   *