[Loch-Ruadh] Handwriting Personality Quiz

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 10 15:21:18 PST 2005

Emma's analysis! Boy I think it's wrong!
 You plan ahead, and are interested in beauty, design,
outward appearance, and symmetry.
You are a social person who likes to talk and meet
others.
You are affectionate, passionate, expressive, and
future-oriented.
You are a talkative person, maybe even a busybody!
You enjoy life in your own way and do not depend on
the opinions of others.