[Loch-Ruadh] Annual Christmas Party

Elizabeth Hawkwood rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 10 17:01:14 PST 2005

Although we had planned to attend (gifts ready and barrell
to deliver), it is with a great deal of sadness that we must
stay home. Our truck has started making a noise - actually,
the alternator (I think) has begun to sound like a dentist drill
and our son recommends we not drive anywhere )except to
work on Monday) until he has a chance to look at it/fix it
Monday night.

Aaahhh. Such is life. About the time you're cruising down
life's highway at a smooth clip, you discover a nasty speedbump
in the road.

So, please have a great time and tell me all about it later. Merry
Christmas to all.

//Elizabeth
   <~snipped~>

  You've probably heard all the details already, put I wanted to put out a
reminder about our Chinese Christmas party Saturday night at 7:00.

  No... it's not a Chinese themed party, it's a chinese gift exchange party
with cut-throat procurement of edible gifts valued at $6.00 to $10.00. Gifts
should be child friendly as there are usually a few kiddos about. Each
person who wishes to participate in the exchange should bring a gift.

  Come chat and snack (bring snacks to share if you want) before the
exchange begins around 8:30 or 9:00.

  Our home is non-smoking and we have a cat. Kids are welcome as long as you
take responsibility for their behavior.

  BYOB

  Tegwared and Catrin
  1802 Ederville Rd. S. Ft. Worth, TX 76103
  817-535-1028