[Loch-Ruadh] GW Registration and Camp Layout

Kathy Varner dkv250 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Dec 12 14:40:38 PST 2005

We determined at the last Officer's meeting, that the pre-registration deadline; to be able to camp with Loch Ruadh, would be 2 weeks prior to the War pre-reg. deadline. This would mean 01/15/06 for Loch Ruadh Campers.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
          Kaz,

  When is the deadline for getting you the info for the pre-registered info?  I will get my registration done soon but I want to make sure I do it in time.

  Padraig
    Alric wrote:

  Greetings All

  If you are going to GWXV and you want to camp with Loch Ruadh, then you will need to get pre-registetred and get your tent size (and popups if any) to Lord Kaz the Sinister.   Kaz is the camp layout coordinator person this year.

  Alric

Catrin
Seneschal, Loch Ruadh
Loch Ruadh Rocks!