[Loch-Ruadh] GW LAnd Trip - take II

Alric and Fiona sidhe01 at swbell.net
Tue Dec 13 04:24:01 PST 2005

Greetings again

I received an email from HL Dyan stating the Duke Patrick Micahel, Ld Grimvere and others of the Shire or Rosenfeld are goign to lumberton the 2nd weekend of Feb  and would we like to postpone our trip till then to go at the same time.  I said I woudl Ask.

Does anyone have a preference?  Cathal , Ducky and Ben will be at Estrella War that weekend  but they are they only ones I know who would not be able to make the 2nd weekend in Feb.

Let me know your preference - Mine is to go on the last weekend in Jan

Alric