[Loch-Ruadh] Back home

Julie Self julie_self at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 13 07:04:19 PST 2005

Greetings all

I have been back for a week, but I'm just now feeling any energy.  The trip
to NO was exhausting and my arms were sore for days because of the high
winds we drove through.  I didn't get into downtown New Orleans, but the
little I saw was quite upsetting.  No news shows can prepare anyone for the
actual sight and smell of the place.  I got as far East as the causeway and
didn't need to go further.  I am very thankful to be here, with family and
friends!  Bless you all and, if I don't see you before, have a very blessed
and merry Christmas!

Love, Gwenllian
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!