[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 07:14:11 PST 2005

I have a question about the price. Are the prices for
daily or for per example Sunday-Saturday? I noticed
the price goes down $8.00 a day (I think, not on site
now)>
Emma

--- Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
<padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:

> My Lady Una,
>
> Be most welcome to Ansteorra and Loch Ruadh!
>
> To ensure camping space, pre-registration is
> required, and will need to be done no later than
> 1/15/06.  Go to http://www.gulfwars.org/ for more
> information.
>
> Please contact Lord Kaz at kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com or
> via this list about registration and camping space
> you'll require, as he is Loch Ruadh's land
> coordinator this year.
>
> And I thank you for the honorific of Sir, but I am
> merely a lord, a humble bard with no aspirations to
> Knighthood.  :-)
>
> Please feel free to address any questions you have
> either to me or to this list - someone in the Shire
> will be sure to know the answer, ot know where to
> find it.
>
> In Service,
> Padraig

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown