[Loch-Ruadh] GW LAnd Trip - take II

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 10:20:29 PST 2005

Obviously Duckie, Gator and Cathal are voting for the
trip in January. Given the choice between Estrella War
in Atenveldt and clearing land in Feb.. its a pretty
easy choice.

BUT... Cathal and I did decide that they could only go
if the plan to camp on the land in the tent and do
camp meals is still in effect. The last trip cost our
family over $200 for the weekend (just for Cathal and
Gator) and that's just not going to be repeatable this
time.

Just something to consider.

Lady Katheryn

Last weekend in Jan sound better to me... I may even
be able to make it.

Couple of thoughts... could a cabin on the site be
rented for that weekend?

do we want to try infinishe the other "corner stake"
and bring them with
to be planted?

PP!

"Oops! My karma ran over your dogma!"