[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Today / I need feedback

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 18 06:14:58 PST 2005

We can't make it. I made plans.... But, I probably
would have not made thje plans, had I known what was
going on.... :)
Why have the reminders not been showing up. They are
awfully convenient.
Emma

--- "tiggerthistle at netzero.net"
<tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:

> Here is what AccuWeather says about today, temp in
> high 40's, winds NE 5-10 mph mostly over cast with
> small breaks of sun.  Does every want to shoot today
> or if not they can come over to my house and finish
> sewing our butts together as we ran out of thread at
> the bowyers meeting last Wednesday night, and word
> on anything else you might have going on right now?
> I will let you guys decide on what we do today.
> Vivian

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown