[Loch-Ruadh] Scarlet Letter Submissions

Pádraig Ruad Ó Maolagáin padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Dec 19 12:56:02 PST 2005

"The time has come," the Walrus said,
"To talk of many things..."

And so the time has come round at last for me to put together last Scarlet
Letter of my tenure as Chronicler.

Please get your submissions for the January-February 2006 issue of the
Scarlet Letter to me by Wednesday, 28 December, so that I can put the
issue together in time for Populace Meeting on 4 January.

As always, I need Officer's Reports, A&S articles, recipes, poetry, prose,
songs, artwork, et cetera.  I have enjoyed being your Chronicler for the
past two years, and hope that you will give Kat your full support when she
take over the position in the new year.

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.