[Loch-Ruadh] To cute to avoid posting...

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 10:08:34 PST 2005

LOL. Don't say I completly blame him. It is nice that
our house doesn't smell like cat piss anymore. :)
My old fart of a cat pees on everything and my Dad's
cat likes to shit and throw up all over... So.. they
now do it in our warm garage. Besides not being in the
house they are totally spoiled with toys and treats.
The boys set up a tv in there to hang out with the
kitties. I
 do, however wish he'd let my girl in. She's well
behaved... She just scratches and I could just get her
the nail covers. Ohhh Well :( He pays the bills.