[Loch-Ruadh] Christmas

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 25 07:30:47 PST 2005

Well I'm sitting here in a nice warm new pair of house shoes watching "A Christmas Story", and Chantel is busy trying on new clothes.  The boys are in the next room pretending their new Transformers are attacking their new Matchbox cars.  The cats are bounding around like mad from the big packet of catnip mice that Santa brought them and the dog is in the corner chewing a new chew bone.  Hope everyone else is having a great Christmas, too!

  Terrence

Ldyinnes at aol.com wrote:
  I have my kerchief on, Sean has on his cap.  We are about to settle down for a long winters nap..  So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good Night.

BTW    Check out this site I found.  Has some really funnies on it.

www.sacredcowburgers.com

Night, night all

Loch-Ruadh mailing list
Loch-Ruadh at ansteorra.org