[Loch-Ruadh] New info.

Allen Howard gerard_seymour at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 22:35:15 PST 2005

I will try to keep everyone well informed...
  First off,  HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lady Elizabeth!!!   I hope you have a wonderful day!!!

  Next, let it be known that although I live in another kingdom my home is Loch Ruadh.  All of you took me in and made me feel instantly welcome and wanted.  So heres my new address and phone number, and I humbly ask Padrag if you would update my information in the directory. This is assuming that the chronicler does that sort of stuff.

  Lord Gerard Seymour
  MKA- Allen Howard
  1414 Leland Way #C
  Burbank, CA 91504
  818-395-0672

  Thanks again, I'll be watching from afar... if any one needs anything let me know

  -Gerard

http://mail.yahoo.com