[Loch-Ruadh] Aengeal

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 30 09:07:20 PST 2005

Give me a call. I think we may have acquired a
teenager. My 18 year old, junior in highschool, sister
seems to have runaway and wants to live here. Which is
 okay, as long as she finishes highschool. Does your
boy go to North Crowley? I know you said something
about choir and my sister is a big theatre/choir geek.
So.... I wanted to know if you  could give me info.
370-2187
Erinn

-

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown