[Loch-Ruadh] Gulf War Tent Sizes

DONALD H MCKINNON gruffydd_vawr at sbcglobal.net
Fri Dec 30 16:19:58 PST 2005

It's not the size of your tent that counts. It's how you use it.

  Gruffydd Mawr

Kaz <kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com> wrote:
    OK folks, send me the size of the tent(s) and EZ-Ups you plan on taking to Gulf Wars. Also, please send your preference on where in the camp you would like your space, who you would like to be next to, etc. I will try to accomodate as many gentles as possible. I am starting to lay out the site and really need to know who is bringing what. If you have not registered yet, like most of us, please send me the sizes anyway. Your land preference will not be saved though, until a copy of your registration has been sent and recieved by me.

  Thanks,
--
Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)