[Loch-Ruadh] elizabeth's Birthday

pcrandal at sbcglobal.net pcrandal at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 31 12:40:32 PST 2005

Many happy returns as well, Elizabeth.

  Dell computer has been my bane as well. I finally contacted the credit card company that I used to order it and found that they covered all problems. They had me ship it back and credited my account. Dell finally acknowledged my existance, but I had my money back and they had the computer, so that was that.
  I have had to fix my work machine a couple of times, and if you think you are completely out of warranty, there may be a way to work on it cheaply.
  For the one at work, good luck with your boss.

  Crandall, Olde Geek

Elizabeth Hawkwood <rhonda.new at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
      Thank you for the birthday greetings. It's good to hear
  from you.
  By the way... a coworker has been having the same problems with
  her Dell. She has demanded a new computer from them. Not sure
  how it's going now, but I'll keep you posted - she may have some
  pointers to share.

  //Elizabeth