[Loch-Ruadh] Update

Kylan Ulfgierrson kylan__ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 1 13:11:31 PST 2005

=) will do, I'm a busy person but I think I can make time for yall

Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson
In service to the dream...

Kylan, I haven't met you yet as I am a relative newbie. Congrats on your
weight loss. That is amazing. Anything that I can do to help get you back on
the field, please let me know. In the mean time, start coming back around
and lets get aquainted.

On 12/1/05, Kylan Ulfgierrson <kylan__ at hotmail.com> wrote:

 > I thought I'd jump on here and let everyone know that might care about
me,
 > how I'm doing =) As you all may or may not know I got gastric bypass
 > surgery
 > on June 25 of 04 I weighed at the time over 480 LBS (by dead sexy); after
 > much time and lots of pain later, I am now 245 LBS and am feeling great.
 > I'm
 > still recovering from my last batch of surgeries but I'm getting there. I
 > look forward to seeing all you soon and when I do I hope that I can help
 > Loch-Ruadh better in all it's endeavors. In the past I was some what of
an
 > ass to various people and I'm sorry for that, when you are a big fat man
 > you
 > hate life and most people in it. I'm not like that any more and hope to
 > rebuild my relationships with the Shire.
 >
 > P.S. Jock, I'm going to need your help with in the next 4 months to get
 > some
 > of my metal armor replaced, then I'll need to find someone to re-train me
 > and get re authed.
 >

 > Much Love,
 > Ld Kylan Ulfgierrson mka Charles Armitage
 > In service to the dream...

Kazimierz Zlowieszczy
(Kaz the Sinister)