[Loch-Ruadh] Sean

Tim yukon at ddsob.com
Fri Dec 2 09:14:45 PST 2005

Good gentles,

A thousand pardons but I have news that Laird Sean will not be able to
attend Yule Revel this year.  He was captured while making a raid on a
Mediterranean port and is being held for ransom.  We are trying to determine
whether the ransom is worth paying.  This has indeed upset Lady Francesca as
she was looking forward to attending Yule Revel.  Therefore, I will be
escorting Lady Francesca to this event.  I'm not sure what the significance
of this event is but I hope you will all welcome me and help me to
understand.  I'm not familiar with Celtic traditions.  Just as an
introduction, I am Lady Francesca's remote cousin.with the emphasis on
remote.

May Allah bless you,

Akmed ibn-Mustafi