[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting cancellation

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Dec 7 08:54:52 PST 2005

Be careful on the roads.  My boss took pity on me when I let him know that the freezing rain had already started out here west of White Settlement at 7am and let me work from home today.  The last time we had one of these early December storms, it took me 5 1/2 hours to drive home from 635 and Luna.

Padraig
  Cathal wrote:

  Thank you ... i am not looking forward to tonites traffic jam on the way home ... it will probably take 3+ hours ... i had better get gas before leaving out ... :)

  --Cathal