[Loch-Ruadh] Populace Meeting cancellation

CL Nurmi cnurmi at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 7 16:33:27 PST 2005

My mom used to do that,call me long distance and tell me she cooked something good.
  I always said meet you out back at the fence mom.
  It became a tradition betwenn us.
  Shes gone now so I haven't thought abought it for a while.
  So I guess I'll meet you out back at the fence gal.
  I'll bring the hot choclate.
  CLN

Julie Self <julie_self at hotmail.com> wrote:
  I made a big pot of 15 bean soup and it is YUMMY and warm!

Gwen
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!