[Loch-Ruadh] GW Registration and Camp Layout

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 07:09:57 PST 2005

We would like to come, but we are not registered with
SCA yet. I think it said that in order to camp at a
group's site you need to be registered with SCA. So,
any help would be great.

--- Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
<padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:

> Kaz,
>
> When is the deadline for getting you the info for
> the pre-registered info?  I will get my registration
> done soon but I want to make sure I do it in time.
>
> Padraig
>   Alric wrote:
>

>   Greetings All
>
>   If you are going to GWXV and you want to camp with
> Loch Ruadh, then you will need to get
> pre-registetred and get your tent size (and popups
> if any) to Lord Kaz the Sinister.   Kaz is the camp
> layout coordinator person this year.
>
>   Alric >

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown