[Loch-Ruadh] Working party for our GW land

Gene Floyd rolfsewardson at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 12 19:59:41 PST 2005

Me also

  Rolf

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain <padraig_ruad at irishbard.org> wrote:
          Count me in.

  Padraig
    Alric wrote:

  I have recently heard from Sir Godwin.

  We are now able to go work on our land at GW.  Therefore, ( comma -- pause for effect)  everyone who is able and willing to make a trip to Lumberton MS after the first of the year please start thinking about when you would be able to go.  And then let me know.

  I would think the last weekend in Jan might be a good time to go and get ourt land in shape for GW XV.

  Alric