[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Dec 13 06:13:44 PST 2005

My Lady Una,

Be most welcome to Ansteorra and Loch Ruadh!

To ensure camping space, pre-registration is required, and will need to be done no later than 1/15/06.  Go to http://www.gulfwars.org/ for more information.

Please contact Lord Kaz at kaz.od.wolin at gmail.com or via this list about registration and camping space you'll require, as he is Loch Ruadh's land coordinator this year.

And I thank you for the honorific of Sir, but I am merely a lord, a humble bard with no aspirations to Knighthood.  :-)

Please feel free to address any questions you have either to me or to this list - someone in the Shire will be sure to know the answer, ot know where to find it.

In Service,