[Loch-Ruadh] GW LAnd Trip - take II

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Dec 13 07:12:21 PST 2005

I agree with Kaz.  While going down with a larger group could be fun, I think the January date would suit us better.

Padraig
  Kaz wrote:

  I'm with you. Leaving Cathal, Duckie and Ben out is like going to war without weapons. Those guys work too hard for us to go without 'em. Besides, isn't the 2nd weekend of Feb too close to Valentine's Day?