[Loch-Ruadh] (no subject)

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 13 07:19:24 PST 2005

Tegwared... It's me your talking about:) (The one who
thinks pink armor would be great!) So, naturally
pink!!

--- Terry Varner <tdv250 at hotmail.com> wrote:

I have several sets. Do you want the pink fur or the
orange?

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh, Hospitaler
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it
doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape