[Loch-Ruadh] Test

erinn holloway mom3badboys at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 14 11:42:03 PST 2005

I got my kids candy coal for their stocking as a joke
a few years ago... and this year they asked Santa for
coal for Christmas in their Santa letters. Granted my
youngest is the only one who really believes still.

--- Madelina de Lindesay <lymadelina at earthlink.net>
wrote:

Logan is always happy to get coal for Christmas.

LOL

Madelina