[Loch-Ruadh] Archery Today / I need feedback

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Dec 18 08:46:41 PST 2005

I'm out today with a cold, or if I get enough cold medicine in me to go out, I have to do last minute Christmas shopping.  No archery for me today.

  Terrence

"tiggerthistle at netzero.net" <tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:
    That is a very good question about the reminders!!  Let's ask the Chronicler as it is his job to post the reminders for all functions. Any words Padraig??
  Vivian

-- erinn holloway <mom3badboys at yahoo.com> wrote:
We can't make it. I made plans.... But, I probably
would have not made thje plans, had I known what was
going on.... :)
Why have the reminders not been showing up. They are
awfully convenient.
Emma

--- "tiggerthistle at netzero.net"
<tiggerthistle at netzero.net> wrote:

> Here is what AccuWeather says about today, temp in
> high 40's, winds NE 5-10 mph mostly over cast with
> small breaks of sun.  Does every want to shoot today
> or if not they can come over to my house and finish
> sewing our butts together as we ran out of thread at
> the bowyers meeting last Wednesday night, and word
> on anything else you might have going on right now?
> I will let you guys decide on what we do today.
> Vivian

Don't say you don't have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother ;Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
-- H. Jackson Brown