[Loch-Ruadh] I'm alive!!

Dana sca004 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Dec 28 06:44:44 PST 2005

So glad you are still among us!! The pictures on the news were very scary.
Thanks for the update.

So, do you now have a flood/fire tub packed and ready to grab?

Dana

Eirikr wrote:

Some of you know, but most of you don't is that I live
in Falcon Lakes Apartments off of 287 and Sublett Road
in south Arlington and very close to Mansfield.  If
anyone watched the news today, there were fires all
around my apartment complex.

I just got home to assess the damage and the grass
fire reached withing 10 feet of my apartment building.
 Luckily there is no damage to the building.

There are still fire trucks, police cars, etc all
around here as they are monitoring to make sure there
is nothing smoldering.

My apartment smells of smoke, but other than that,
everything is fine.

Eirikr
mka Patrick