[Loch-Ruadh] wrong

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Wed Feb 2 10:54:08 PST 2005

I don't know about anyone else, but I just haven't written much email at
all in the last few days.  But we wouldn't give you the silent treatment -
this group is much more likely to give you an earfull.  :-)

And you know, babies arrive in their own good time.  I know waiting is no
fun, but it's worth it.  Being a grandfather is definitely one of the best
things that's ever happened to me.

Padraig