[Loch-Ruadh] dominal

Dyan Johnson johnson_dyan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 04:42:13 PST 2005

Alric was kind enough to send me his # - (817) 246-0716. I spoke with him a few days ago & he said the antibiotics are working, he's bored without his computer, thankful a couple folks brought him books & remains hopeful he will go home before the estimated 6 week treatment is over. Of course the 1st thing he said was, "I'm going to miss Kingdom A&S"! He will also BE missed there.
Many Artisans have come to know his kindness by him providing photos of their displayed entry. This is a generous service he has always provided with unwanting recognition.

The good people of Loch Ruadh have a valuable member & I hope everyone calls him to tell him he is missed.

HL Dyan du Lac Calendre - Central Region MoAS

John Stegall <j_greywolf at earthlink.net> wrote:

does any one have an update on dominal   last i heard he was at west side care center   does he have a phone & if so can he have phone calls  i don't want to barge in uninvited   or at the wrong time       wolfie

wolfie !
j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Why Wait if a good book isn't around read the good book