[Loch-Ruadh] Birthday Wishes

Terry Varner tdv250 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 5 07:33:34 PST 2005

I didn't get to wish you Happy Birthday yesterday because I didn't get on
the computer, I was on the road or at work all day. So Happy Birthday to one
of my favorite people.

Tegwared McAuley(mka Terry Varner)
Loch Ruadh Archery Marshal
You need only two tools: WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and it
should, use WD-40.
If it moves and shouldn't, use the tape