[Loch-Ruadh] Armor (and Everything Else) Workshop

Terry Sikes tdsikes at prodigy.net
Sun Feb 6 21:36:29 PST 2005

I want to take the opportunity to thank Polydore for letting us use his shop for armor workshop.  I, for one, needed the chance to work on my armor.  Thanks Polydore!

Also, if anyone has any little scraps of blue foam padding that are big enough to cut 1 1/2" circles out of, but not big enough for much else, I can use them to make combat arrows.  Any donations would be appreciated.

Terrence

Polydore <polydore at ntbb.net> wrote:
And for those not familiar with the place... keep in mind that the shop
is not heated...
Polydore!