[Loch-Ruadh] **Urgent Gulf War attendants**

Kathy Varner dkv250 at msn.com
Tue Feb 8 06:55:34 PST 2005

If you are camping with Loch Ruadh, and plan to share the communal evening
meals you must get in touch with the Camp Mom, Baroness Dana.
Each person who is sharing our evening meals is required to contribute to
the purchase, preparation, and /or clean-up of at least one meal. We hope to
hold the meal
expense for the week to approx. $20. per person, but this can only be done
if everyone takes responsibility for their fair share.
If you do not contact Dana, and communicate with the others assigned to the
meal you are assigned to, we will take this to mean that you have chosen not
to participate, and you will be responsible for your own evening meal the
entire week. Meal assignments were arranged to pair those new to Gulf War
with experienced campers, so that newcomers can learn how the camp and camp
kitchen are run. If you do not know which meal you are assigned to this
means you have not met your responsibility of communicating with Dana or
attending the Gulf War meetings that have been widely announced.
Also be aware that there are other camping items that are used by the camp
at large that are contributed by individuals and shared with the camp. If
you have not volunteered to provide any of these items, you must get in
touch with Dana to see what is needed.
Our camp only runs smoothly and efficiently if everyone shares in the
expense and the work.

posted by Catrin
because Dana is very busy sewing new garb for War!