[Loch-Ruadh] Loch Ruadh Fighter and Archery Practice

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Fri Feb 18 14:21:32 PST 2005

What: Fighter and Archery Practice

When: Sunday 20 February 2005

Time: 10:30 A.M. for Fighter Practice
       1:30 P.M. for Archery Practice

Where: Dutch Branch Park
Take 377 S. from I-20 in Benbrook to Stevens Drive and turn left into the
Park (You will see the Big Park sign at the turn) just after you turn into
the park there is another road that turns to the left, it is just called
Park Road but it is the first left turn.

Click here
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?ed=UeD4NOp_0TqvP7Sd.NKFjt9162P8QlfMD9sexLc5nIg5D1RI&csz=Benbrook%2C+TX&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
for an interactive map.

If you aren't a fighter or archer, come and join us anyway. Bring a chair,
and socialize, bring an instrument and serenade the fighters as they beat
each other up and the archer lose arrows, or bring your current project
and show it off to everyone.

On behalf of our ailing Herald, to whom we wish a swift recovery and good
health,

In Service,
Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.