[Loch-Ruadh] New Songs

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Tue Feb 22 14:28:25 PST 2005

I've written two new songs (see the attachment) and will debut them at
Bardic this coming Saturday.  I figured if I put them out this way, anyone
who wants to add them to their songbook can print them out and have them
ready.

The first, The Irish Blessing Song, is an original tune which I'll teach
everyone on Saturday.  The second, Turn the Page, is to the tune of the
Bob Seger song of the same name.  It's a depressing song , but when the
Muse gets hold of you, what're ya gonna do?  :-)

Nunc est bibendum.
Politicians prefer unarmed peasants.