[Loch-Ruadh] forgotten English

John Stegall j_greywolf at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 25 22:57:57 PST 2005

actually we had monkey meat, baloot (dead rotten duckfertlized  eggs)
some dog  and stuffed crab or that was what they called it  (when u r
plowed and hungry  most any thing  would have done  wolfie  is this font
any better?

<loch-ruadh at ansteorra.org>
> Date: 02/25/2005 12:12:52 PM
> Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] forgotten English
>
> Well, that's what the Army served.  But feel free to catch your own meal.
I hear water buffalo, beaten for three days until it dies and live monkey
brains were popular.