[Loch-Ruadh] DSL maybe!!

Patrick Bixler pbwidget68 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 09:04:55 PST 2005

The last time I checked SBC DSL was $26.95 a month.
But they may have gone down again or have some kind of
special.  They have upped the speeds to something like
1.5 Meg download, 384 k upload.

You will be getting about 20 times the download speed
at the cost of $2.00 more a month than what AOL
charges for dial-up.

Good Luck Mom,

Eirikr