[Loch-Ruadh] Re: 12th Night

Cat fem_cat at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 20:35:22 PST 2005

I think I just talked Cat and Cathal into going.

AND

What time is
everyone getting there? The first one on site needs to
save a good spot.

Fiona

====================

Oh yeah.. had to twist my arm. *chuckles* Once we
decided that the kids didn't have to be there it was
easy to see we could afford to go. *snicker* Lil human
money pits. They are as thrilled as we are that they
aren't going .....and that we are.

Oh and Cathal got a 4% raise in salary that kicked in
last paycheck!! YAYAYA! Unexpected money is always a
GOOD thing, especially at this time of year.

See everyone at populace tomorrow night!

Kat

PS) We will be getting to 12th night at the same time
as you both if the offer of a ride still stands. It's
MUCH appreciated.