[Loch-Ruadh] Kragenworth Keep Bardic--Passing of the Cloak

Steve K. Rourke steverourke at charter.net
Thu Jan 6 09:26:03 PST 2005

Posted on behalf of Lady Gwenllian and Lord Tarkus

Greetings and Salutations!

Friday night is the passsing of the cloak competition at Kragenworth Keep.
The theme has not yet been decided on.
Bring your bardic stuff, food to share, a chair and your beverage of choice,
to 6801 Beaty St., Ft.Worth, about 7:30 (SCA time).  Remember, this is the
best time of the year to have the cloak because the weather is cool enough
to actually wear it!

Directions:  Take your best route to Loop 820 E and the Craig St. exit, one
block South of Meadowbrook.  Go East approx. 5 blocks to Hunter.  Go North
on Hunter to the end of the street.  At the "T"  will be a gray house with a
banner hanging and a lantern burning.  You have arrived.  If you get lost,
call 817-492-9246 and we will talk you in.

We are looking forward to seeing you all!

Ly. Gwenllian and Ld. Tarkus
Loch Ruadh Rocks!!