[Loch-Ruadh] For those at 12th Night . . .

Irina Radokovaia irina_radokovaia at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 6 17:12:14 PST 2005

Hello all,

as you all know, I'm a college student, and while at home over the break
I've been doing some cleaning *insert amazed gasps* And I found a really
pretty candlestick holder with a fancy cracked glass covering and gold
candlestick.  I will be bringing it to 12th Night, but I don't want it going
home with me, but it's too pretty to throw away, so if you think you might
be interested, feel free to snag it Saturday.  Much thanks!!

In service,
Irina Radokovaia