[Loch-Ruadh] From the Marshalate

Clint Gallon Clint at VisionFX.com
Thu Jan 6 20:47:50 PST 2005

Centurian Morgan has been at every Steppes FP ive ever attended. So we might
want to make it up there around march to get our authorizations.

-- Cathal

-----Original Message-----
From: loch-ruadh-bounces+clint=visionfx.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:loch-ruadh-bounces+clint=visionfx.com at ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of
Prohero
Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2005 9:54 PM
To: Alric and Fiona; Shire of Loch Ruadh, Kingdom of Ansteorra, SCA,Inc.
Subject: Re: [Loch-Ruadh] From the Marshalate

Might be a good idea to start now to coordinate an appearance by him if
Conor can't authorize us after march.
As I understand it,  all authorizations will be null and void after march.
Does that still hold true?

Alric and Fiona wrote:

For the Fighters

I have just learned today that the new Central Regional Knight Marshal is
Centurion Morgan Buchannan

Thought all the fighters should know this

Alric

  _____

  _____

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.