[Loch-Ruadh] Re: Armor company website

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain padraig_ruad at irishbard.org
Mon Jan 10 11:37:06 PST 2005

As one of Bear's Men-at-Arms, I must say that I've never seen him beat on
a new fighter beyond the point that actually imparts instruction.  Of
course, that point can be fairly intense...  ;-)

To REALLY find out how much Bear can beat on you, you have to become one
of his Men-at-Arms.  We get absolutely no mercy whatsoever.  But then, we
don't expect any.  :-p

Padraig

P.S. - I think the Evil Chicken Guild needs a theme song.  I just hapeen
to have something in mind...