[Loch-Ruadh] I'm back

Polydore polydore at ntbb.net
Fri Jan 14 19:34:49 PST 2005

Apparently the floppy drive... which had developed a partial short and
damaged the power supply.  The floppy drive finally fried (Is it a bad
sign when smoke is coming from the computer?) With it unplugged and a
new power supply installed, everything else seems to be working. Took me
damaging a second power supply to figure it out. Don't know that I will
replace the floppy drive, haven't used it in months, what with 2 cd
burners installed...
PP!